Virginia Real Estate Exam Prep State Seal

Virginia Real Estate Exam Prep

Get Instant Access to the VA Real Estate Practice Exam

We prepare prospective real estate agents to pass their real estate license exams and go on to have satisfying careers as agents. When you are preparing to take your exam to be licensed by the Virginia Real Estate Board, use our system. We designed it specifically to enable you to pass your exam on your first try. If you don’t pass, we’ll refund 100% of your money, guaranteed. Our real estate exam prep system has helped more than 50,000 real estate students nationwide pass their exams, and we know that it can help you pass yours, too. 95% of students who use our system pass their exams, and the other 5% are entitled to their money back.

How to Get Real Estate License in VA

The Virginia Real Estate Board mandates that all future real estate professionals complete a minimum of 60 hours of approved coursework and pass both the state and national portions of the Virginia real estate exam. When you use our professionally curated Virginia real estate guide, you are protected by our full refund pass guarantee.

What Do I Get with the Virginia Real Estate Exam Prep?

  • Instant Access to All Test Materials
  • Our Money-Back Passing Guarantee
  • 90-day Access to All Test Prep Materials
  • Top Quality Customer Support
  • Study Materials Updated to Reflect 2020 Virginia Real Estate Regulations

Instant Results

Instant results on each question so you know your strength's and weaknesses!

  • Instant Results
  • Works on Any Device
  • Easy to Use

How Our System Works

Real Estate Exam Prep Step 1   Real Estate Exam Prep Step 2   Real Estate Exam Prep Step 3
Get Access to Real Estate Prep Guide   Study and Improve on Your Weak Areas   Pass Your Exam!
Real Estate Exam Prep Step 1
Get Access to Real Estate Prep Guide
Real Estate Exam Prep Step 2
Study and Improve on Your Weak Areas
Real Estate Exam Prep Step 3
Pass Your Exam!

Our program is designed to make you pass your Virginia real estate license exam. Whether you’ve been preparing for the test for weeks, or you’re only starting to prepare a few days before your test, we’re confident that our system will make it possible for you to pass. We’ve developed it to be concise, clear, and user-friendly.

Virginia License Requirements

In Virginia, you must meet the following requirements to become a licensed real estate agent:

  • Be at least 18 years old
  • Complete at least 60 hours of approved real estate courses
  • Pass the state and national portions of the real estate salesperson exam.

Virginia Reciprocal Agreements

A reciprocal agreement is a standing agreement between the real estate boards in two states, so that agents can transfer their real estate licenses between them. By transferring your real estate license to your new state when you move, you can start working as a real estate agent there without having to undergo real estate education and take the exam again. Sometimes, reciprocal agreements stipulate that an agent who transfers his or her license complete a modified version of the real estate requirements.

If an individual has held the same real estate license for 12 of the previous 36 months, he or she may apply for a Virginia real estate license through reciprocity.

Virginia Sample Practice Real Estate Exam Questions and Answers

Start preparing for your Virginia real estate agent exam today by testing your knowledge with our free sample exam. Click the “start” button below to start answering questions now. If you reset your web browser or navigate away from this page, you will lose any progress you’ve made. Click the “list” button to see how you did on the questions you’ve already answered and see the correct answer for any you get wrong. Good luck on the practice exam!

Virginia State Section

Click on the button below to "Start" your practice exam now. Leaving the page and or closing the browser now or at any moment during the exam will reset your answers. You can always go back and retake any practice test. You can also go over your answers at any moment during the practice test by clicking "List" and picking one of the questions that interests you.
Congratulations - you have completed Virginia State Section . You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Shaded items are complete.

Pick a state where you're taking your Real Estate Exam:

Pick a state where you're taking your Real Estate Broker Exam:

Pick your state to get started with our real estate exam prep Our real estate exams are available on all devices with internet connection