Why Get Licensed with Prep Guide?
Our courses make getting your Oregon State real estate license quick, easy and simple.
Fast Track to Getting Licensed Our engaging and interactive online courses will prepare you to start your career in as little as two weeks.
Oregon State Approved Our pre-licensing course meets the latest Department of State requirements.
95% Student Exam Pass Rate. Thousands of Oregon real estate agents started their careers with us.
Money-back Guarantee: we’ll provide a full refund if you don’t pass the exam within 90 days.
Salesperson Licensing Plans
Oregon Real Estate Success Stories
We’ve helped thousands of successful Oregon real estate agents to launch their careers.
Rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 72 verified reviews on
Get Your Real Estate License Today
Step 1: Choose a Real Estate Course
Choose to prepare for the exam yourself or get additional support with our premium package. Getting started is quick and easy.
Step 2: Study and Prepare
Complete 75 hours of approved pre-licensing education. Prepare for your exam using our study guides and practice tests.
Step 3: Take The Final Exam
Once you’ve completed the course and passed our practice tests, it’s time to take the real estate license final exam. Good luck!
Step 4: Find Your Sponsoring Broker
Once you’ve passed the final exam, you need to find a licensed broker to sponsor you. Premium customers benefit from our job placement assistance service.
Step 5: Get Your License
Next, simply apply for your real estate license. Congratulations! You’re now a licensed Oregon real estate agent.
Step 6: Manage and Maintain
Once licensed, you need to complete 30 hours of continuing education. We can automatically enroll you in real courses that satisfy all Oregon CE requirements.
Job Placement Assistance
Finding an active Oregon real estate broker to sponsor you is a tough but essential step to getting licensed. Our job placement assistance program takes away the hassle by matching you with a broker that suits you.
The Real Estate Industry?
Becoming a licensed Oregon real estate agent can unlock the career and lifestyle you deserve.
Prep Guide is Your Fast Track to
Joining the Real Estate Industry.
Pick a State to Get Started
- Alabama Real Estate License
- Arkansas Real Estate License
- California Real Estate License
- Colorado Real Estate License
- Florida Real Estate License
- Georgia Real Estate License
- Hawaii Real Estate License
- Iowa Real Estate License
- Louisiana Real Estate License
- Michigan Real Estate License
- Mississippi Real Estate License
- Missouri Real Estate License
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York Real Estate License
- North Carolina Real Estate License
- North Dakota
- Oregon Real Estate License
- Pennsylvania Real Estate License
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Tennessee Real Estate License
- Texas Real Estate License
- Utah Real Estate License
- Virginia Real Estate License
- Washington Real Estate License
- West Virginia
- Wisconsin Real Estate License